Monday, November 17, 2008

Snip, Snip!



For all of you who have seen pictures, Troy was born with fairly long hair, and lots of it. It's continued to grow these past 4 1/2 months. The last few weeks when I've seen a hair here and there on his shoulder, I've gotten a grip of it to pull it off his shirt, only to realize far too often that its still attached. And when I tried combing his hair down over his forehead the other day, I realized that hair hanging in his eyes just wasn't good enough for my little boy. So, a couple days ago, we had "barber shop" day at our house. With Troy on Chad's lap, doing everything he could to hold him still, I swung the scissors. Well, obviously I didn't "swing" them, but with as much care and ease as I put into the project, it looks like I did. He looks adorable with his new do, though the front is a bit Lloydish from Dumb and Dumber. All in all, I think Chad and I teamed up pretty well to give our boy his first hair cut. Here are the before and after pictures. (the before picture is kind of hard to see how long his hair is... unfortunately.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice job! One day I combed Noah's hair and discovered the front tuft was touching his nose.
No. That wouldn't do. So I snipped it off too. Made a world of difference!

Howells Fam said...

He looks adorable - nice job! I can't figure out how you got him to sit still enough for that much of a hair cut!

joy said...

Look at those blue eyes!!