Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thirsty?

He's growing up so fast. It seems he finds it easier to hold this cup instead of one with handles, and he thinks its the coolest thing that he can drink all by himself. Water he loves; juice...he's skeptical but willing to try; milk...heck no!

Troy showing how he's the master. It's so nice now that he's a good drinker. We had a major struggle to get him to drink enough from a sippy once he turned 1. But now, no worries!

And me? Well, I thought since I was part of the fun, I'd include myself. Cooper watches me drink from a big cup with such excitement, wanting to do it too. Usually he gets to, but this time he had to be left out...no big kid milk for another few months! Soon, though. (I can't wait!)

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

They look so much alike - they're so stinkin' cute (but a girl would be a definite fun addition to the mix)! Keep working on Chad!

Heidi said...

Lov the pics. Isn't it great how the simplest things can make you smile and make the day that much better?

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Your boys are too cute. I showed my dad this blog and he commented on how much they look like you. Tell your family we said hello.

Amanda said...

Haha-this is great! I am glad everyone is successfully drinking out of cups!! (Especially you:) Troy and Cooper are soo cute-I missed seeing you all last Monday!