I've got a house full of sickies! Well, over the last month, it's been a house full of sickies. Troy's cold is still hanging on, a month later. I think he feels fine, it just doesn't want to completely give up the fight. Coop had it too, but luckily his decided to surrender. I had a nasty sinus infection that knocked me out for about a week, until my amazing Aunt started me on antibiotics, which started me healing....short lived, though. I'm back with a cold and am now starting to lose my voice. Chad's the only one who was able to stay above it all!
Troy's birthday is coming up next week. He will be 3, which seems way too old for me. We're headed into the terrible 3s and I'm loving it....NOT! I pray every day for patience, and by the end of the day, all I can do is plop myself on the couch and do absolutely nothing. But my mom gives me hope (as does my nephew Cole) that 4 is on the horizon and is a huge behavioral improvement. So, I've got that to look forward to. In the meantime, we will enjoy Troy in his 3s.
Cooper is walking! Well, he's been able to walk for a while now, but was much too cautious to actually do it. That is, until last week when he decided it may be a worthwhile risk and since has been takin off!
Chad is still working hard on the job and at home. He is a wonderful Dad and takes great care of the kids (who adore him) while I work (and when I'm home). He works hard at home keeping the lawn looking good and keeping the bugs at bay. I'm thankful I found such a wonderful and loving guy to marry!
:

3 comments:
Glad you posted! You've got great boys (all 3)!
They're so darn cute! I can't get enough of their smiles. Don't worry, I'm enjoying the terrible 2's with Carlee right now. I don't think I can hold on until 4! YIKES!
I miss you, friend. Wish we were closer... :(
Post a Comment