Saturday, August 30, 2008

With Friends Again


I haven't seen my friend Melissa since my wedding, two years ago. She and her husband, Christian, and their son Noah lived in Texas for the last few years. I'm happy that they are now closer by; they just moved back to their home town, The Dalles, OR. It's still a ways away, but at least it's a drive, not a flight. Melissa decided it was high time to come visit her home girls from college. It was fun to finally see her after forever. Jodi, Melissa, and I all went over for dinner at Joy's house. Mel got to meet Troy and Maddox (Jodi's boy) for the first time, and we were all introduced to Noah for the first time. Finally! It was fun to all catch up a bit again. The next day, Jodi and Mel brought their boys over to my house for some more fun hangin out. We learned how Noah is scared of grass, since he had little experience with it living in hot Texas where keeping grass green is apparently impossible. Noah got to give Maddox a piggy back ride (he's 8 months older than Noah). We got a picture of the three of us with our boys...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Precious! I had such a great time! You are all so so special to me! And aren't our boys great?!