Its been a while, so I figured I'd better blog a little something. We've stayed busy. Chad has been very busy at work lately, picking up extra overtime shifts here and there, working towards getting a new bow for coming up bow hunting season...trying it out for the first time. In the meantime, I'm thankfully still on maternity leave and get to spend my days taking care of this little guy. He's growing and changing so much (as babies tend to do), and we're having more and more fun with him. He's all smiles now, constantly showing off that gummy grin of his.
My challenge lately has been that Troy recently decided to start waking up in the middle of his naps...everytime. That is unless he naps in someone's arms...grr. To top that off, he's decided he needs to wake up to eat every 3 hours during the night again. He had been sleeping up to 5 to 6 hours at night. So, as I'm pluggin' through this new little phase of his, I'm also daily prayng it ends as quickly as it seemed to come on.
Otherwise, we have had a fun, busy and fast summer taking care of Troy, with a few jaunts up to the cabino here and there. We also did some swimming at Thompson's awesomely warm pool. I can't believe the summer is almost to a close. School has started today, so for those, summer is over. For me, it lasts until the weather tells me otherwise! :-)
3 comments:
Cutie Patutie! I'm sure he'll come to some new and exciting phase soon, they just keep changing their minds:-) You're doing a great job!
Love the new picture of Troy! You are such a great mom :)
Jenny! I just found your blog, so adorable - and I love the new pictures of Troy on there. I can't wait for him to have a little girlfriend...
Check out my blog - Clinkandains.blogspot.com
Post a Comment