The gals from the Bunn clan made a first annual appearance for the Oregon Coast Sisterhood Retreat this past weekend. It was so fun. We had a full house...a full 2 houses to be exact! My mom, Shaanti, Missy, myself, Auntie Fay, and Katie rented a beach villa right across the "road" from the beach house our family has in Oregon. The extra house was much needed, seeing that we would need rooms for the babes. We had so much fun. Shaant, my mom, myself and our boys flew into Portland Thursday afternoon and stayed the night there with our cousin Joey and his wife Rebecca and their two girls, Ashley and Emily. It was so nice to see them and actually spend some time with them. They own a beautiful home in West Linn, and Rebecca spoiled us with some absolutely yummy meals. Missy flew into Portland Friday morning, and after picking her up and eating some breakfast (including the de-lish chocolate crossants), we drove to the farm to have lunch at Izzy's with my Grandad. We then drove to the beach. The Bunn family owns a beach house at the beach front in Gleneden (just outside Lincoln City).
We played on the beach, played games, watched movies, watched an episode of The Office, ate yummy food, shopped at the outlet mall (yes!), laughed, talked, and played with our kids. This was the first trip I've taken with Troy and he (as well as Cole and Mason) did fabulously. This trip was such a great opportunity to have a vacation, spend time with family, much of which we don't see often and have Troy and Mason meet their Great-Grandad Bunn. I can't wait for this to become a tradition in our family!
PS: pictures to come!
We played on the beach, played games, watched movies, watched an episode of The Office, ate yummy food, shopped at the outlet mall (yes!), laughed, talked, and played with our kids. This was the first trip I've taken with Troy and he (as well as Cole and Mason) did fabulously. This trip was such a great opportunity to have a vacation, spend time with family, much of which we don't see often and have Troy and Mason meet their Great-Grandad Bunn. I can't wait for this to become a tradition in our family!
PS: pictures to come!
3 comments:
Can't wait for the pics! I need to see if I need to steal any:-)
That sounds like so much fun! I saw Shannti's pictures...did Troy get a haircut??? He is so adorable. When are you working this week? I have pretty much every night available, so maybe we can go to dinner? Have a great weekend!
Sounds like such a fun trip. Can't wait to see your pictures!
Post a Comment