Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures...

SOME PICTURES I WANTED TO SHARE:

What? He doesn't just love his new little ride-on car?

Troy loves to swing, whether its at the park or on the blue swing on Papa and Granny's cabin deck.



Daddy and Troy hanging down by the ocean.



Two handsome fellas right after their last haircuts.


This little turkey loves to get into our closet and pull all
the clothes off the hangers and dig into our bins. Busy at mischief!



Our fire pit so far. Lookin good, huh?





5 comments:

Howells Fam said...

He's so darn cute! I can't believe he's that big already! I love the picture of Chad and Troy together by the beach. So cute!

Meet the Bucher's said...

Can't believe he's going to be one in a couple weeks! It's gone so fast! When are we gonna have a weiner roast and smores at the fire pit?

Amanda Gingerich said...

I love the new pictures! Troy is looking so adorable as always. I remember when we were at the cabin last year when he was just a few weeks, talkin' about how he would soon be in that swing. :) Your fire pit looks cool!!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Jen, your family is beautiful. :) I would love to get together soon. Do you ever do the Boise Saturday Market?

Missy Small said...

I was looking through your blog today and ran across this one where Troy is crying big-mouthed on his little car. I laughed out loud. I don't know which is better, the picture, or your comments. :)