So, I was looking for the pictures of when we went to feed the ducks a Julia-Davis park. I had erased a bunch of pics off my camera, and knew I already had those because I had printed some pictures of our duck outing at Costco a few weeks ago. I just realized that I printed those pics off the memory card, not the internet, and no, I didn't download those pictures, and yes, I just erased them ALL the other day. WHY!!! They were so cute. Troy had so much fun walking after the geese. Me...I kept by distance the best anyone can when you're literally surrounded with no place to hide. WE all had a fun time.
Another outing we had this summer was the Western Idaho Fair in August. I haven't been to the fair in years, so we thought it would be a fun time to go; we went with Lucus, Nicki, and Sydney, and Adam, Shaant, Cole, and Mason. The kids had a fun time at the petting zoo, but especially had fun on the rides. We took Troy on a few of the little kid rides and he LOVED it. One of the rides I took him on was an elephant ride where it goes in a circle and up and down. After we were buckled in and waiting for it to start, he was impatiently grabbing the lap bar and moving it up and down, as if to say "let us fly already!" I'll try to fish up those pictures that Nicki emailed me.
We've had a busy and full summer. Busy with working, sleeping, and going to McCall, and full of every other day to day activities.
The Return of the Jedi...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment