Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pictures speak a thousand words


Cole and Troy picking up candy that fell from the piniata at Cole's 3rd birthday party this Monday

Cole swingin' at his piniata

We got a real balla here!


Aunt Jenny and Cole snuggled in to watch Madagascar in McCall




Bubbles anyone? Sometimes the hottub goes a little overboard on the "bubble bath" :-)




Riding the tractor with Papa



Luckys! Get to ride the tractor with Papa. I remember when he used to put all 4 of us kids in the bucket and drive around. Those were the good ol' days!



AHHH!!! NAKED BOYS!




Buchers have a fun little spash park in their subdivision, so this summer we spent some fun days with the boys cooling off in the spray...TROY

MASON


COLE

7 comments:

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Those are some adorable boys. :) How is the pregnancy going? I hope all is well with you, tell Chad that Steen said, "Hello."

Howells Fam said...

Oh my gosh! Troy is so big and so adorable! Do you know what you're having yet? I can't wait to hear...

Meet the Bucher's said...

Such cute pics! I love the naked boys picture - so cute:-)

Rece said...

It's so crazy that they're all so big! I think Johnson girls must have dominant traits because your babies look so much like you chicas!

Unknown said...

These are so sweet and hysterical!!! I hope you are feeling well! It was fun to see you at the party! We can't wait until bible study starts up again!!!

Kris said...

Jenny,

Troy is getting so big, he must be going to be a big bro pretty soon! How are you feeling? We have got to get together, lunch next week? Let me know!

Howells Fam said...

Okay, since I was just sitting here talking to you, I guess I won't tell you how cute that ball picture is of Troy!