Friday, January 22, 2010

COOPER!

We have a name! Cooper McAfee. Yes, he will have a middle name, but we just haven't gotten that far yet. It took us this long to come up with Cooper. I'm so excited to finally have a name for this little baby we'll be meeting in less than 2 months! Hopefully Troy can hear us talk about him enough that when he's born, he'll at least be familiar with the name if nothing else. Now comes the dreadful task of cleaning out the spare bedroom to transition it to another little boy's room. That first means a huge task of organizing a large part of the garage so we can have room to transplant everything from the bedroom to the garage. Our goal: get this done by the middle of next month. That way, if the unlikely chance of Cooper being born early happens, we'll be ready. Are you every ready to have a second child? People ask us if we are, and we usually reply by saying that we will be! :-) We are very excited though to meet him.

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Oh! Cooper is so cute! I hear ya about the task of cleaning out crap in the house to make room for another baby, we've got the same issue coming... : )

Alanna Beckwith said...

Hi Jenny,
I am really surprised that you picked the name cooper because just a day or two ago, the thought popped into my head "Cooper...that would be a cute name for a little boy" Very strange to then see that you guys decided on that name! It is such a sweet name!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the little guy :)
hope you are all well.

joy said...

coop de coop.
Love it! when is your actual due date? in March? I can't wait!!!