Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cute boy

Ok, so I just had to post this video. Troy has started putting his hands above his head as in "triumph" and then laughs and laughs. Its very messy when we're in the middle of a meal, but who cares. That's what baths are for, right? :-)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is such a sweet little video. Your little boy is so cute - I want to steal him. :)

*macey.crow* said...

Jenny-
Just found your blog and was showing it to Tyler. Troy so cute! Tyler was telling me stories of you jumping on Todd's bed and them stuffing you on the shelf in KC's room. :-) Those boys always supply good ideas that lead to a good time. Anyway, Tyler and I were wondering if you want to get together sometime for dinner or something. Let us know. Have a great weekend!
Macey