So, Cooper really hasn't wanted to face the world outside, so we're going to have to force him to. I have had almost NO sign of labor. Even my braxton-hicks "fakies" contractions have become almost non-exhistance. So, we decided to schedule an induction for Sunday March 14th. I'm praying and hoping that all goes well. Hoping for a quick labor. Kinda nervous...its different rushing into the hospital in labor and getting your epidural as soon as you get there like I did with Troy. Totally different having the day planned, going in with nothing going on, and wondering how the whole process will go and how long it will go on. So keep me, Chad and Coop in your prayers that all goes well and that Cooper and I both tolerate this labor/delivery well!
3 comments:
Good luck!!!!You can even wear make-up! I was supposed to be induced with Libby, and I was looking forward to it being planned, but my water broke the night before.
I'll be praying. I'm so excited for you!
Good luck - although...I'm not quite sure why you picked Sunday! I won't even be able to see you or the baby (I thought we'd decided on Friday!!). We'll be thinking of you and wishing you well! Can't wait to hear how it goes...
We're awaiting the word! Can't wait and I know everything will go great. You've got a great doc, great hubby, and your body already knows what to do! See you guys in a while, kiss the baby for me!
Post a Comment