Sunday I went in at 8am for my induction. I was a bit nervous, as I have never been induced before, and I knew how much worse the contractions are with pitocin. I was just hoping the whole thing didn't last too long. It didn't. I only had to go without an epidural for 1 1/2 hrs, then at point, I could finally be comfortable. The whole thing lasted only about 5 1/2 hrs. Cooper Milan McAfee was born Sunday March 14, 2010. He was 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. He came out with a full head of hair and a sweet demeanor. The nurses had to work hard to get him to cry. He's been such a good baby. He's a little porker and likes to eat lots and has already gained back the weight he lost, plus some! He sleeps well during the day and sleeps well at night (as long as he's in mommy and daddy's bed!)...we will be breaking him of this. :-) It's a challenge adding a second, especially with Troy so young. We're trying to teach him to be nice to his baby brother. It will take time. Today in the car Cooper was crying and Troy was saying "Coop, ok....Coop, k" (trying to say "it's okay cooper"). We haven't taken as many pictures we we'd like, but will definitely be making up for it!
The Return of the Jedi...
12 years ago
7 comments:
Oh my goodness--sooo precious! Congratulations! He has soooo much hair! I can't believe it :) How are you feeling? You look great!
Oh, how exciting! He's darling - I can't believe he has as much (if not more) hair as Troy! He's so cute! I'm still sad you picked a Sunday of all days, so I couldn't see you, but I'm sure you'll come visit us soon (right??)! Good luck with everything!
wow!!! Look at that hair! Love it! I'm so glad he's a good baby! That should make the transition easier! How far apart are they? 20 months? They'll be such buds later.
SO Cute!!! I just love him already :) The picture of with you, Troy, and Cooper is awesome. Congratulations, and I can't wait to see him. Yayyyy for the sleeping!!!
Congratulations Jenny
I am so happy he is here but so sad that I missed his birthday party. I worked Friday night and was hoping you would come in. He is a cutie I am so jealous of his hair. Hope to see you soon for a visit.
Holy hair!! He is so darling! I can't wait to meet him and see you. Maybe at church?? You are off for a while, right?? I hope things are well, all my love!!
Need new pics!
Post a Comment