Yep, Cooper seems to be nice and comfy where he is. Dont' get me wrong, I haven't been under the illusion this time around that labor will start sooner than when the doc says I'm due. Definitely didn't with Troy (although I can't complain too much, its not like I had to be induced for being 2 weeks over or anything); I'm fairly convinced that when March 10 rolls around, then some kind of labor action might kick in. I say I'm good with sometime this week...Chad thinks it'll be the 8th. We'll see. My bro says we need to tell Cooper to come out the 13th...apparently it's a special day for him...hehehe. :-) (birthday for those who don't know)
Troy is getting pretty good at saying Cooper's name, although it's "Coop", but that's a cute nickname anyway. We're still working on more than one syllable. He loves to go into Cooper's room, open the closet, and get into the drawers we have. Shaant and Adam got Cooper some little infant shades for Christmas, and Troy grabs them and says "eyes, eyes" telling me he wants to wear them. So, I've put them on him a few times and boy does he look cool! I hold him up in front of the mirror and he loves how he looks. I took a picture...so cute:

So anyway, we're waiting still. I will definitely keep news of a birth posted!
5 comments:
I definitely think you should wait until a Wednesday or a Friday... : ) Good luck with everything though - I still can't believe it's gone by that fast! I wish mine was hurrying by that quickly!
Oh my goodness. I swear I have not forgotten about you! Thank you for your phone calls. I promise I care about you and want to catch up before BABY comes along!!!!! We shall talk soon! How are you feeling?
Can't wait!
Those last few weeks. Misery.
Hope you are doing well. I can't believe it's already time!
Oh my goodness...it's time already?? I'm so glad you posted because I've been thinking about you lately!! Good luck with everything and yes I can't wait to be kept posted!!
Can't wait to have another nephew soon! Won't it be good to have another one in the chain of abuse by boy cousins/brothers:-) He'll be sooooo well loved that we'll have to keep him far out of reach of little hands!
Post a Comment