Well, we started Coop on baby cereal a month ago. He just seemed like he was ready. He's done pretty well with it. It took a few days, like with any baby, for him to get the hang of it, but he's good at it now. We have also gone through 2 vegetables: squash and sweet potatoes. Those, he's a little more finicky about. Even the smallest spoonful in his mouth makes him gag. He hates them. I've tried mixing them in with his evening cereal, which works pretty well, even though he gives a look to say he's not totally convinced. He's already learned how to clamp his mouth shutand how to blow the food right out of his mouth. FUN! So, maybe once we can get through our veges and to the fruits he'll actually enjoy food. :-) He's growing so fast.
The Return of the Jedi...
12 years ago
1 comment:
I can't believe how cute your kids are! I don't know why, (I'm a nerd I guess) but I'm excited to start Phoebee on cereal.
Post a Comment