I got to watch Sydney the other day while Nicki worked. She was fun to watch. Her and Troy had lots of fun outside riding on the 4-wheeler. Troy is working on sharing his toys and taking turns. He decided he wanted to get on when Syd got on and drive her...she didn't ever seem to mind and actually seemed to enjoy riding.
Close-up of Troy and his sad scab. I had taken the boys into work with me to make some changes on my timecard after Troy's surgery. He was running down the halls wanting me to chase him (luckily work was dead that day) and he fell and pretty much skidded his forehead on the carpet. Those floors are hard too!
Cooper eating his toes. Such a cute stage. I specifically remember that Troy never really did this, but I think it's so cute. Amazing how flexible babies are. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment