He can roll over! Coop has gotten so good at rolling over. He was only 3 months old the first time, but he is consistenly rolling over both ways now, which is quite impressive for a 4 month old, I must say! I think part of it is that he gets bored on the floor and just has to go somewhere. It doesn't take long, though, once he's on his tummy to start hollerin'. Troy loves to help him roll when it's taking a little too long (which is the case in the video, but I had to post something!) :-)
The Return of the Jedi...
12 years ago
1 comment:
They're both so darn cute! Phoebee rolled over once when she was 6 weeks old, but we can't get her to do it again. I just don't have the heart to keep her on the floor when she's crying (I did the same thing with Carlee and it ended up taking her 6 months to figure it out...)!
Post a Comment